Tuesday 3 December 2013

Aboriginal Art



In class we had an Aboriginal artist named Mr. Piribauer that talked to the class about Aboriginal art.  He talked about the different kinds of brushes.  Some examples are fine tip brush and fan brush.  He said he will varnish our paintings so the colour stands out.  He told the class not to use too many colours because it is confusing.  I decided to pick a hawk because it had lots of detail and I wanted a challenge.  Some of the colours I picked are black, dark red, yellow, and blue.  He talked about Aboriginal art because the grade 6's are studying aboriginal people.  I had fun because we got to paint which I re3ally enjoy.  The hawk also challenged my painting skills.




Written by: Hunter
Edited by Miss  Reddick
Senior Editor: Kendyl

No comments:

Post a Comment