Tuesday 18 March 2014

LET’S GO SNORKLING!!!!



 LET’S GO SNORKLING!!!!


I hear the bashing wave’s “BOOM, BOOM” I think I might be pulled in by the tide. I am so scared but my friend is by my side, so I don’t need to be afraid. Now the coldness of the ocean gives me big shivers but, I have to go in and not be creeped. So I dive in the chilling ocean, I wonder what I will see? Wow! I see lots of shells in different colors then, a little fishy appears. His color is black stripes and a yellow body. Now, lots of them appear, a big crowd of them, did you know what they are after? Well, they are after little starfish if you pick them up the fish will snatch them right out of your hands. And if you stay still the little fishes will come up to your feet and start to nip at your toes. I found a beautiful shell it is a swirly one, the colour of the shell is orange. After a little bit longer underwater I swam up for a breath then, went back down and saw a really big shell. It was one of the white ones but bigger.  I had a very fun time in Dominican.

Written By: Maddi
Editor: Riley
Senior Editor: Jessica   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment