Friday 12 December 2014

Change The World

One day I wanted to do something different and I made this! It's ads from the newspaper and they can all change the world! So keep going and change the world!
By: Riley


THIS IS HOW I AM GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD

I asked my dad  what he thinks about changing the world. For changing the world,                  
he recycled all his old phones just like I did in the picture below.


For the picture there -----------> I recycled my old toys that I do not want any more or swapped them. I will give them away to kids that have no toys because I have a feeling they might want them and I like to share.

By Josh 












This is How I am Changing the World

I clean up the classroom. I help Mr. Elmer out by stacking the chairs in our classroom. I clean up the yard by picking up wrappers and putting them where they belong. I also change Ms. de Groot's world by smiling and giving her hugs. I help Leah with Olivia because she sometimes needs some space and support.

By Gage

No comments:

Post a Comment