Friday 22 November 2013

Meeting Kenneth Oppel


I met Kenneth Oppel twice! The first time I met him, was at the writers fest.
He talked about when he started writing at a young age. After he was done talking about his books and rewards, he started to sign peoples books, that were written by him, he sat down at a small table and beside was a HUGE line, I decided I wanted to wait,  and in glad I did! When it was my turn to get my book signed, he talked to me about some writing tips for a bit then he signed my book and he wrote "to Maeve, best wishes, Kenneth Oppel."

The second time I met Kenneth Oppel, was at my school in the gym, he did a similar performance as he did at the writers fest. When I went to talk to him he remembered! He said " your Maeve, aren't you?" I think it was pretty cool that he remembered me after all those people! Also I got my book signed twice as well as I met him twice!

                                               By Maeve .
                                            editor Kendyl
                                        Senior editor Kendyl

1 comment:

  1. The Kingston Writers Fest was a fantastic event! We cannot wait until next year. We also enjoyed Kenneth Oppel and were able to add to our book collection!

    ReplyDelete