Wednesday 13 November 2013

Summary of F.M.T (Flying Meat Tray)



I cut out my three triangles that were just plain and put slits in them, one small and one a little longer so that it would fit in properly and not break as easy.

Then I broke a piece off the two parts of the body because it was too long.

Next I put the router in the slit in the back of the body and then bent it so it would turn (if I turned the router left it would turn left, if I turned the router right  it would turn right) my router was broke when I put it in so it would fit in the body.

Next I added weight to the nose (tape) then bent the nose so that it would not take that hard crash landing and also so that it would not break when it hit something like a wall or the floor.

Then I made another one the same way except my dad helped me and I used the extra pieces so that it looked like a fighter jet.  I used duct tape to hold it together, but it was too heavy.

My fighter jet looks really cool, but it does not fly properly. I am really proud of myself but it does not fly!!!!!!

My next one was not a F.M.T it was a card board one and it flies really well but it is really big.

Written by:  Brianna
Edited by:  Kendyl
Senior Editor: Kendyl


No comments:

Post a Comment