Monday 17 November 2014

Hunted


Dear, students

Of the grade 5/6 class of Perth Road Public School I am probably going to die today. I will not tell you what I am but I will give you clues. I am a HERBIVORE right now I am eating apples my favourite food, right now I am using my PERIPHERAL vision to see if anything is sneaking up on me, right now I am also using my VERY good sense of hearing to listen or hear if anything is coming after me, sometimes I get chased by big wolfs/coyotes because I am prey, most times I use my HUGE rack to plow through thick vegetation and brush like a bulldozer, I weigh over 600 pounds, I live farther up north than you, there are a BUNCH of BEARS  chasing me right now, I got away from the bears now I can tell you there are ALOT of PINE trees up here, I just heard a bang NOOOOOOOO they got my friend OH NO they found me I am running as fast as I can away from them I think I lost them NO I am surrounded there is no way out  no they got me…

By: Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment