Monday 17 November 2014

Pen Pal


Dear Ryan,

I think we should not have a holiday because if it was all of the people would not celebrate it then they will forget about the people that fought for our freedom. It would just be a normal holiday for all of the people and then they would forget about it. People would just go biking riding or go Christmas shopping.  I think it should not be a holiday because kids and parents would forget about it and it would be a normal day for them.

1.       My favourite part of parliament buildings was the Library

2.       My favorite part of Ottawa is that Nice city, I would go their all of the time

3.       My favorite hockey team is the Pittsburgh penguins, my favorite player is Sidney Crosby

4.       My favorite food is Beaver Tails

I have some questions for you:

1.       How much snow is in Ottawa?

2.       Do you like the snow?

3.       What is your favorite animal in the jungle?

4.       What position do you play in hockey and what way do you shot?

5.       What is your favorite book to read?

6.       What do you like to do during your free time at school?

See you in the spring, okay good-bye. 

From Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment